Terms of Sale
- NET 30 to established accounts
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- Service and Handling charges are not refundable.
- Delinquent accounts will be charged an annual rate of 18%.
- Quotes are firm for 30 days from date of issue.
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to price increases that we receive w/o notice from our vendors.
- Assembly is not included in price.
- Prices are for each, pair, package, etc., as marked.
- All returned goods require a pre-approved Return Merchandise Authorization Number, to be issued by our Customer Service Department.
- All goods must be returned unused and in resalable condition.
- All goods must be in their original packaging, (with no writing, stickers or markings on the materials or cartons) and, where applicable, with an outer carton used for return shipping, to protect the merchandise.
- All goods must be returned within 30 days of authorization.
- All goods must be returned freight prepaid via traceable means, unless previous authorization is given.
- A 35% inspection, repackaging and re-stocking fee will apply.
- All returned goods are inspected before credit is issued. If we reject the goods upon inspection, in whole or in part, you will be notified.
- Inspect all packages carefully and note any carton damage (i.e. torn, dented, hole) on delivery receipt or bill of lading prior to signing your name. If there is excessive damage to cart packaging, OPEN and inspect the cart immediately, prior to accepting the cart. If the cart is damaged, REFUSE the cart and notify our Customer Service Department.
- In the case of Concealed Damage, DO NOT DISCARD PACKAGING or move product from receiving area. Call Customer Service within 72 hours.
- Failure to follow procedure releases any liability on damaged goods.
- You may be asked to take and send pictures of both the damage and packaging, so our company can file a freight claim with the carrier.